Why you need a Pipe Profiler
If you are a municipality, consulting engineer or contractor the Profiler is a necessary tool for the analysis of the true pipe condition prior to and after rehabilitation.
When used as a video survey tool it can provide accuracy up to 1mm when measuring pipe size, deformation, erosion, encrustation, debris, grease, flows, lateral protrusion, surface damage, holes.
- Fully integrates to WINCAN LaserScan module
- Ideal for measuring real pipe diameters continuously along the length of the pipe
- Verification of structural integrity of network, ovality and deep corrosion
- Fast cross-sectional area calculations for determining flow reduction
- Deformation measured as an out-of- circle percentage
- Erosion loss of pipe wall can easily be ascertained
- Quantifies defects, holes, or other abnormalities
- XYZ-Data for import into CAD software
- Available for different camera manufacture